The Arab Program for Sustainable Energy Youth™ (APSEY)
At RCREEE, we believe that our region’s young talents are its most valuable asset. The Arab Program for Sustainable Energy Youth™ (APSEY) is a regional sustainable energy internship program which targets young professionals and post graduate students of engineering, economy, and law fields from the Arab region.
The program aims to boost technical and operational capacities of the region’s young talents interested in renewable energy and energy efficiency fields. The program recruits 12 interns every year on two rounds for a hands-on experience in the center’s research and analysis, policy briefs, technical assistance, and other related activities. The opportunity covers full travel and accommodation expenses in Cairo in addition to a monthly salary.
- Learn and develop sustainable energy knowledge and skills
- Work closely with leading technical experts from the region
- Acquire essential skills needed for future sustainable energy job markets
- Have access to various technical and administrative workshops and trainings
- Interact with diversified cultures and experiences
Who Should Apply?
- Young professionals of energy, power, economics, political science and post graduate students
- Academic researchers focusing on MENA region sustainable energy markets
- Young entrepreneurs interested in sustainable energy investments and manufacturing
APSEY calls for candidates twice every year; in January and July.
For more information, check this link