Establishment of Sudan Sustainable Energy Network
RCREEE supports the establishment of a sustainable energy network in Sudan. The project aims at facilitating information flow among Sudanese stakeholders. It also helps in improving coordination among different public agencies. To do this, RCREEE created an online platform to disseminate knowledge and foster dialogue about RE &EE situation in Sudan through electronic channels. This will facilitate private sector participation in RE and EE Deployment. In addition, it will foster stronger public private cooperation on issues relating to renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- Stakeholder map providing information about the deployment of RE and EE.
- A network strategy document that defines the network’s vision, mission, goals, schedule of activities, and Sudanese market analysis
- Network and convey it to potential sources of funding
- Facilitating information flow among Sudanese stakeholders.
- Helps in improving coordination among different public agencies.
- Helps in initiating discussions about regulatory frameworks for RE and EE Deployment.
For further information, please contact:
Project Manager – Private Investments Promotion
Telephone: +202 241 54755 (Ext.110)