Step 1: Confirm Eligibility
Carefully review APSEY application criteria on the APSEY home page.
Step 2: Prepare and submit a complete application
Qualified candidates should send the following to our email address [email protected]:
- Filled application form
- Updated CV
- A one page motivation letter
Applications are available in
- All documents must be submitted as a complete package in one email. Applications missing any of the three required items will not be reviewed.
- All applications must be electronically filled ( not hand written).
- All applications must be submitted by email as attachments to "[email protected]". Applications submitted through links and online drives are not accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Step 3: Application evaluation
Your application will be screened to determine your eligibility for the next step. If your application was successful, you will be informed by mail that you are have passed initial screening phase and you will be asked submit a paper for further review.
After reviewing submitted papers, selected candidates will be contacted by email for a skype interview.
Please be aware that many potential applicants do not pass the screening stage due to incomplete or inaccurate applications. Also, given the high competitive nature of the program, the duration of evaluation might vary from 1-1.5 month.
Step 4: Results Notification and Logistical Arrangments
After interviews, you will be informed in case you are selected as APSEY intern and will receive logistical support for your reallocation to Cairo, Egypt.
Step 5: Welcoming Interns
Upon arrival, APSEY interns get introduced to RCREEE through a tailored orientation agenda. RCREEE senior experts guide the interns through business and technical topics to acquaint them with RCREEE’s mission, projects, strategic partners and communication strategy.