Request for Proposals for “Optimized Bird Fatality Monitoring Program for Lekela Power 250MW West Bakr Wind Farm in the Gulf of Suez, Egypt during Autumn 2021”July 8, 2021
Provision of Communication Services- meetMED II ProjectOctober 28, 2021
meetMED is an EU-funded project aims to contribute to enhancing the energy security of beneficiary countries (namely Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine and Tunisia) while fostering their transition to low carbon economy, thereby contributing to more stable, efficient, competitive and climate-resilient socioeconomic contexts. Launched in 2021, meetMED second phase activities aim at strengthening the implementation of EE measures and improving countries’ energy mix focusing on building and appliances’ sectors through a multiscale, multi-partner and inclusive approach at local and regional levels, thereby fostering regional cooperation.
The second phase of the project is implemented by the Mediterranean Association of the National Agencies for Energy Management (MEDENER) in partnership with the Regional Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (RCREEE).
The purpose of this RFP is to identify and select a vendor with a proven track record in providing comprehensive technical services for website development & maintenance. The selected vendor will be providing enhancement and on-going maintenance support for meetMED official website (https://meetmed.org/#).
- Content management and development of new functionalities;
- Website hosting service from 2021 until 2024;
- Warranty and maintenance service at least for the whole project’s lifetime.
- Proposals shall be submitted in two (2) seprate PDF files (Technical and Financial) no later than October 20, 2021 at 13:00 Cairo Local Time to email@example.com
- The financial proposal should be submitted “protected with password”
- Password will be requested from the technically succeeded companies
Note: Prices shall not appear in the Technical Proposal.
Interested consultants can contact RCREEE for further information during working hours (09:00 -17:00) through the below channels:
Telephone: +202 2415 4755 (201)
Fax: +202 2415 4661