RCREEE, GEF and UNDP organize a workshop on "Iraq Academic and Vocational Training in Renewable Energy "
20 November 2019- Erbil, Iraq: Under the framework of “Catalyzing the Use of Solar Photovoltaic Energy in Iraq “project phase II, RCREEE,GEF and UNDP organized a regional knowledge exchange workshop on means to leverage Iraq Academic and Vocational Training in Renewable Energy field.
With the presence of regional and local representatives, the workshop created a platform for experiences exchange on best practices related to PV installations academic training. Attendees also discussed means to further develop local capacities to support Iraq ambitions solar PV projects.
The workshop welcomed participants from
- College of Engineering, Baghdad University.
- College of Technical Engineering, Middle Technical University.
- Technical Institute Baghdad, Middle Technical University.
- College of Energy, Alkarkh University of Science
- Vocational Training Directorate, Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs
- National Engineering School of Monastir Avenue Ibn El Jazzar 5019 Monastir- Tunisia
- Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport