Webinar on “The Integration of Renewable Energy in the Industry Sector: Challenges and Opportunities”
The Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (RCREEE) and EU GCC Clean Energy Technology Network, with the support of the Clean Energy Business Council (CEBC), are co-organizing two webinars on “The Integration of Renewable Energy in the Building and Industry Sectors: Challenges and Opportunities”.
The two webinars aim to exchange best practices and lessons learned from different regional initiatives on the integration of renewable energies in building and industry sector. It will also tackle the challenges facing the region and means to transform it into different business and economic opportunities.
The Second webinar focusing on the industry sector is scheduled on March 3, 2021 at 12:00 PM Cairo local Time (check your local time).
We have the honor of welcoming a diverse panel of speakers including:
- Mr. Frank Wouters, Director, EU GCC Clean Energy Technology Network
- Dr. Mohammed Al Rashidi, Director of Electricity & Water Department and Acting Director of Energy at The Gulf Cooperation Council – Secretariat General
- Dr. Maged K. Mahmoud, Acting Executive Director, Lead RE Expert, RCREEE
- Dr. Mustapha Taoumi, Key Expert, Clean Energy, EU GCC Clean Energy Technology Network
- Dr. Ahmed Saleh, BUE
- Eng. Sara Elhag, Head of Unit - SE Projects Implemetation & Private Investment Promotion, RCREEE
We look forward to welcoming all sustainable energy professionals, public and private sector representatives, researchers, academia and students to the webinar.
Registration is open through this link
For more details on the agenda, click here