Webinar: Born to lead; Empowering women for a brighter MENA future
Role-models are an important catalyst to drive more young women towards clean energy and inspire them to aim for leaderships positions.
RCREEE, in cooperation with ATA insights invite you to join our first webinar featuring Sustainable Energy Arab Female leaders’ experiences and discussing the influential roles women play in driving the clean energy transition. We have the honor of welcoming:
- Eng. Lina Y. AL-Mobaideen, Project Development Manager, Jordan Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (JREEEF)
- Ms. Shymaa Bedaiwe Allam, Microfinance Expert and PhD student at UMass Boston
- Mr. Amer Barghouth,Manager-Energy Policy and Finance, RTI International
- Eng. Sara Elhag, Senior Sustainable Energy Expert, RCREEE
Register now to learn more about their exceptional journey and to
- Understand the challenges and best practices to engage more women in the energy sector at every level; from improving their opportunities to fund their own business to becoming leaders.
- Hear motivational stories from Arab women working in the Renewable Energy sector who will share their experiences and how to overcome barriers.
- Gain an understanding about the Sustainable Entrepreneurship & Economic Empowerment opportunities for marginalized women in Egypt.
The webinar will take place on May 7, 2019. So mark your calendars!
To register, please use this link: https://atainsights.com/webinar-born-to-lead-empower-women-for-a-brighter-mena-future/