Call for Candidates to the Position of Logistics and Administration InternFebruary 22, 2022
Call for candidates to the position of Planning and Development SpecialistFebruary 22, 2022
Position: Personal Assistant to Executive Director
Reports to: Executive Director and L&A Manager
Duration: 6 Months contract with the option for renewal
Applying: Qualified candidates should send an updated CV, by February 10, 2016 to
- Assists Executive Director with daily tasks
- Daily operational performance of RCREEE office
- Assists with Human resources and logistical tasks
Assisting the Executive Director with day to day secretarial work including:
- File management (i.e. preparing and updating files, archiving, E-Filing)
- Editing, Formatting and typing unilingual and bilingual documents.
- Handling e-mails, phone calls and all types of incoming/outgoing correspondence
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings and preparing relevant information and materials for different meetings
- Edit, review and prepare in final form and correct format: documents, agreements, amendments, and correspondence, completed independently or from verbal, written or dictated direction for final review and/or signature.
- Maintaining and updating director’s task list, reminders and monitoring projects deadlines.
- Translates all or parts of documents from Arabic to English and vice versa
- Offers logistical support to visitors, clients and stakeholders including travel arrangements, transportation and others
- Create, update and monitor a Quality Management Manual including guidelines for reporting, references, regulations…etc)
- Handle meetings: scheduling, gathering topics, attending, taking minutes and sorting amendments, disseminating and archiving
- Handle collection of time sheets from the team and ensures that its filled adequately in the right form and format
- Correspondence, Archive and Calendar management (i.e. project deadlines, follow-up dates, travel and/or accommodation arrangements and sets up teleconferencing)
- Maintains and updates contact lists
- Conduct first level quality assurance on selected reports and documents.
- Data collection (from any relevant sources: the Internet, periodicals, electronic databases, etc.)
- In addition to office management tasks ( Ordering office supplies , coordinates office repairs, software issue, hardware problems and general coordination with IT consultant.
- Performs other duties and task at the request of management
- University degree in B.A. or similar area
- Professional experience:1-2 years professional experience in comparable position, preferably in international and/or development organizations
- Fluency in English and Arabic, French is a plus
- Excellent working knowledge of IT software
- Good management and organizational skills
- Willingness to up skill as required by the tasks to be performed
Application Deadline: February 10, 2016
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.