Call for Candidatures to “Communication Manager – meetMED II” PositionFebruary 22, 2022
Call for Renewable Energy / Energy Efficiency Research AnalystsFebruary 22, 2022
The Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (RCREEE) is an intergovernmental organization with diplomatic status that aims to enable and increase the adoption of renewable energy and energy efficiency practices across Pan-Arab countries and is the official technical arm institution of both League of Arab State – Energy Department and Arab Ministerial Council for Electricity (AMCE).
RCREEE teams-up with governments, international organizations, IFIs and Private Sector via several forms of partnerships to initiate and lead clean energy policy dialogues, strategies, technologies, managing the facilitation of RE investment platforms and capacity development in order to increase Arab states’ share of tomorrow’s modern energy solutions.
More about RCREEE: https://www.rcreee.org/node/279/
- Scope of Work
The Projects’ Support Specialist will assist the Quality and Standardization Especially CEMP and other training program’s team in expanding the business portfolio of the center. His/her duties and responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with vendors, suppliers, contractors and stakeholders during the project implementation process to ensure everything is in order,
- Liaise participants and applications
- Manage all projects and training courses set-up and follow-up processes.
- Book-keeping and archiving
- Assist expanding the training approach
- Assist the coordination with partner organization
- Coordinate the logistical arrangements with the trainer/trainees for each training activity, including any transportation matters,
- Conduct inspections on the day of each course to ensure everything adheres to the agreed standards,
- Monitor the work of the trainers as regards the preparation of the material,
- Assess the training courses’ overall success and submit findings,
- Assure the smooth execution of the training courses,
- Coordinate and monitoring of the evaluation procedure for each training course,
- Coordinate and monitoring the exams of each course,
- Supervise the attendance of the trainees, and performance of the trainers,
- Prepare general report about each training activity to be shared with the project partners, if needed.
- Job requirements
- Fluency in Arabic and English (verbal and written).
- Previous experience in project’s and training coordination activities and assignments including proposal writing.
- Strong analytical skills, oral and written communication and team building skills.
- Clear and effective communication that builds relationships in order to expand the business portfolio.
- High level of computer proficiency (in particular PowerPoint and MS Word).
- Promotes teamwork and cooperation.
- Ability to work in international and multicultural environment.
- Demonstrative experience in preparing well structures technical reports.
- Excellent research, reports writing and documentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills including good coordination and effective working relations with stakeholders.
- Minimum education level is a Degree from a well-recognized University in engineering, business administration or a related field is preferred.
- At least three (3) years progressively responsible professional work experience in the field of energy specifically renewable energy and energy efficiency projects.
- Good knowledge of funding organizations and agencies with a good knowledge about their tendering procedures.
- Good knowledge in worldwide consulting community.
- General Terms and Conditions
- The position is open to candidates from RCREEE member states only, willing to join RCREEE as soon as possible.
- The Candidate is required to work from RCREEE’s Cairo office. S/He will comply with RCREEE COVID-19 protective and safety measures
- Tenure of Appointment
- The initial appointment will be for 12 months including a 3-month probation period.
- The contract extension will be subject to performance, needs and availability of funds
- Gender Mainstreaming
- RCREEE is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- How to apply
Qualified candidates should send an updated CV and a cover letter highlighting relevant work experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org noting the following
- Deadline May 21, 2021 (11:59 Cairo Local Time)
- Email subject line: “Project Support Specialist”
*Emails without subject line will be automatically discarded
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted