Communications & Marketing InternFebruary 22, 2022
Environmental and Sustainable Energy Senior SpecialistFebruary 22, 2022
Reports to: EgyptSEFF Team Leader and Deputy Team Leader
The Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (RCREEE) is seeking a marketing expert for an 18-month assignment to support the implementation of the Pilot Egypt Sustainable Energy Financing Facility (Pilot EgyptSEFF). Pilot EgyptSEFF is a new credit line dedicated to energy efficiency and renewable energy investments in Egypt. The credit line is offered by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) to clients in Egypt through the National Bank of Egypt (NBE). EgyptSEFF offers a one-stop-shop solution to NBE clients in developing their projects through providing loans with a repayment period of up to five years, free technical assistance and investment incentive grants (depending on the loan and project conditions).
The marketing expert will be responsible to lead the execution of the Pilot EgyptSEFF’s marketing strategy. The goal of the marketing strategy is to promote the credit line to existing NBE clients as well as prospective clients who are not currently NBE clients. The marketing expert will work closely with NBE marketing staff to identify EgyptSEFF’s key selling points and train loan officers in marketing Pilot EgyptSEFF to their clients. Additionally, the marketing expert will be responsible to create and maintain multiple marketing channels for the facility including:
- Develop and conduct direct marketing and outreach activities in cooperation with equipment suppliers, NBE, Chambers of Commerce, and other relevant stakeholders to promote the Facility. Marketing activities will also target potential borrowers (Beneficiaries) in the industrial, commercial and agricultural sectors
- Organize three national events throughout the life of the project, including a high-profile event to be attended by relevant high-level public officials and representatives from EBRD and NBE.
- Create and maintain marketing collaterals in Arabic and English for EgyptSEFF, including brochures, industry-specific leaflets, roll-ups and other such material
- Regularly update EgyptSEFF website throughout the life of the project to make sure that up-to-date information is available on the eligibility criteria (Beneficiaries and Sub-projects), benefits, procedures, the list of NBE contacts, the performance of the Facility and other relevant information.
- Maintain EgyptSEFF’s online promotional material on social media platforms including, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Prepare case studies and examples of “best practice” sub-projects during the assignment, and generate a database of “lessons learned” in the implementation of sub-projects. Early on in the life-cycle of the EgyptSEFF, the consultant will prioritise a number of straightforward but high-profile pilot EE projects, based on first-class energy audits with strong analysis and concise recommendations. These pilot EE projects are intended to publicise and inspire credibility in EgyptSEFF, as well as provide a means for general awareness raising, training purposes and publicity on the website.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of ten years of experience in marketing, preferably in the energy or financial sectors. The candidate will have a track record of successful marketing projects in a business-to-business marketing context. S/he will have proven experience in working with corporate clients and/or banks on marketing their products. The candidate will demonstrate ability to develop and revise marketing strategy and marketing tools. Excellent command of Arabic and English languages is essential to the assignment.
General Terms and Conditions
This position is a project-based consultancy for EgyptSEFF project, with the possibility of recruitment as full-time RCREEE employee based on performance and need. The successful candidate will start on June 1, 2015. This position is based in Cairo and requires in-depth knowledge of the Egyptian market. RCREEE is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Cairo – Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency www.rcreee.org
Applying: Qualified candidates should send an updated CV and a cover letter by May 27, 2015 to the following Address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The subject line: EgyptSEFF Marketing Expert
Emails without a subject line will be automatically discarded.
Applications received before May 27th will be prioritized.