RCREEE calls for candidates for the position “Executive Assistant”February 22, 2022
RCREEE calls for candidates for the position “Sustainable Energy Finance Senior Specialist”February 22, 2022
|Position: Senior Energy Management Specilalist
||Duration:12 month with renewal possibility
|Location: Cairo, Egypt
||Deadline: April 10, 2019
The job’s objective is to coordinate projects related to RE & EE services and products quality programs established by RCREEE; this includes Solar Heating Arab Mark and Certification Initiative (SHAMCI), Certified Energy Management Professionals (CEMP) and other related projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of RCREEE RE & EE services and products quality programs within budget, schedule and quality expectations while meeting stakeholders’ needs and strategic objectives.
- Project coordination within the relevant stakeholders and networks.
- Assist in quality project’s development and fundraising
- Updating the database of projects and ensuring dissemination of project
- outputs and other related information
- Prepare logistics for workshops and seminars in collaboration with the Operations team.
- Contribute to the projects’ proposal writing processes by assembling the projects’ required technical information.
- Participate in the tender evaluation process for technical consultants and experts.
- Manage projects marketing for projects using different tools such as websites, printing materials …etc.
- Perform all other duties as requested by the supervisors.
Required Knowledge and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Master’s Degree is a plus.
- More than 6 years’ experience in Energy management, Energy Efficiency, Quality Systems and Solar Energy
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of SWHs quality assurance and Energy Management Systems
- Experience in direct client interaction, consultation, and support
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team and independently with limited guidance from senior staff.
- Excellent leadership, communication, problem solving and project management skills.
- Familiarity with different SWHs certification programs worldwide such as solarkeymark
- Familiarity with SWHs markets in the Arab region.
- Experience in energy management and auditing certification programs
- Demonstrated experience working well in a small team environment.
- Familiarity with financial analysis and infrastructure project finance
General Terms and Conditions
- The Candidate is required to work from RCREEE’s Cairo office.
Tenure of Appointment
- The initial appointment is for a duration of 12 months including a 3-month probation period
- Contract renewal will be subject to performance, needs and availability of funds.
- RCREEE is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply;
- To apply please send CV and a cover letter highlighting relevant work experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest by April 10, 2019 with the subject line: ” Senior Energy Management Specialist”
Emails without subject line will be automatically discarded.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.