Arab Future Energy Index™ (AFEX)
The Arab Future Energy Index™ (AFEX) is the first native Arab index dedicated to monitoring and analyzing sustainable energy competitiveness in the Arab region. Since its launch in 2013, AFEX ™ became a policy assessment and benchmark tool. It offers both quantitative and qualitative analysis for key renewable energy and energy efficiency market dimensions. Countries are ranked under more than 30 indicators that illustrate key energy market aspects including policies, institutional and technical capacities, strategies, socioeconomic data and investments.
AFEX™ data is collected through both international and local resources to guarantee accuracy and transparency.
AFEX™ reports are issued annually tackling renewable energy and energy efficiency development in the region on rotational basis.
- Sustainable Energy Policies and Technical Support
- Energy Market Research and Knowledge Management
- Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Private Sector Promotion
- Sustainable Energy Finance and Investment Promotion
- Environmental & Socio-Economic Analysis & Support
- Certification & Standardization Services
- Capacity & Human Development