On-Demand Capacity Development Programs
RCREEE responds to specific training demands and needs from member states to build and strengthen Arab qualifications, competences and expertise in renewable energy and energy efficiency fields. The capacity building programs cover the whole value chain of RE technologies and EE measures. This includes energy pricing and trading, large-scale renewable energy projects assessment and planning. In addition to RE integration to the grid, energy audit, certification and standards and energy management software tools.
RCREEE capacity development portfolio includes managing knowledge exchange missions between member states. This aims at sharing knowledge and best practices and to reinforcing cooperation between different RE and EE stakeholders in the Arab region.
- Train more than 400 specialists from various Arab countries every year:
- Improve knowledge and expertise in RE and EE field in the Arab region.
- Provide a more efficient process for authorities to assess policy design options.
- Introduce and duplicate best practices, experience and success stories in RE deployment and EE applications.
- Open the door for more private investments
- Support more effective public private partnership.
- Contribute to RE and EE deployment in the region as capacity development is the key success for boosting the sector development.
- Sustainable Energy Policies and Technical Support
- Energy Market Research and Knowledge Management
- Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Private Sector Promotion
- Sustainable Energy Finance and Investment Promotion
- Environmental & Socio-Economic Analysis & Support
- Certification & Standardization Services
- Capacity & Human Development