PA-CEMP Round - August 2021
After organizing several certification rounds in Egypt under the patronage of the Egyptian Ministry of Electricity and Renewable Energy, RCREEE in cooperation with League of Arab States welcome all industrial, service and commercial establishments and individuals interested in the market of energy managers to register at PA-CEMP program.
PA-CEMP is an in-depth professional certification program for energy mangers tailored for the Arab region. PA-CEMP is endorsed by the Executive Bureau of the Arab Ministerial Council of Electricity during their 32th session on May 31, 2016. PA-CEMP aims to assist organizations and program administrators in planning and implementing Energy Efficiency programs and measures in the Arab region. Also, it aims at equipping entities and professionals with the latest technologies, energy essentials and the effective means with solutions to reduce energy consumption in a cost effective approach.
Besides, PA-CEMP will enable all participants with different educational backgrounds to create a commercially viable energy concept. This helps organization to directly apply what the participants learnt in the program and to use energy efficiently and save money.
The programs comes in accordance with the New Electricity Law 87 for the year 2015 which requests large users above 500 kW of connecting capacity to assign Energy professional for EE with reporting responsibilities and the Executive regulation of the law issued in 2016.
Program & Content
The program consist of 02 parts:
05 day preparatory training courses
03 hour written exam
The technical content of PA-CEMP is developed by Econoler Inc. The content (manual and sessions) covers the below areas:
Training course materials will be presented in English.
2. Logistic Details
League of Arab States
Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (RCREEE)
2.2 Date and location:
Duration: 05 day intensive training course followed by 03 hour written exam
Date: 29 August-2 September 2021
Time: 9:00 -16:00 (30h in total)
Venue: RCREEE premises Cairo-Egypt
2.3 Applicant Eligibility:
- Applicants must be working full time in a governmental, commercial, or industrial facility responsible for energy, operation, production, or maintenance or Energy Service Provider, Energy Management consultant, or Auditor
- Years of Experience: Varies according to applicant background as follows;
- Applicants holding an engineering bachelor: a 03-year experience in energy engineering/management
- Applicants holding a non-engineering bachelor: a 05-year experience in energy engineering/management
- Applicants holding a technical degree: a 08-year experience in energy engineering/management
2.4 CEMP Fees:
6000 EGP for participants
2.5 Application Process
The process includes the following steps (all documents are to be submitted as a complete file)
- Download the application form
- Fill it and send it to [email protected]
- Subject line: Application for PA-CEMP Program
- Attach verification Documents:
- Educational degree
- HR letter or employment certificates
Only eligible candidates will be contacted for fee payment. Places are secured by fee payment.
3. Contact persons
More details on the program are available on PA-CEMP project page
Please direct all communications concerning the training course to PA-CEMP Program secretariat ([email protected])