Request for Proposals for "Optimized Bird Fatality Monitoring Program for Lekela Power 250MW West Bakr Wind Farm in the Gulf of Suez, Egypt during Autumn 2021"
The Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (RCREEE) is an intergovernmental organization with diplomatic status that was set up based on Cairo Declaration that was signed in June 2008 by government representatives from Arab countries.
Building on an intensive FMP study at KfW and RGWE WPPs and associated powerlines, it suggests a program that focusses resources on monitoring fatality rates of Migratory Soaring Birds (MSBs) using a design tailored to landscape characteristics of the area, and offers a straightforward, consistent monitoring approach that can be implemented at multiple projects, offering the potential of efficient, robust project specific and cumulative fatality assessments for GoS WPPs and GoS powerlines.
RCREEE invites eligible service providers to submit a proposal for designing, planning and conducting an operational phase bird and bat fatality monitoring program (FMP) for Lekela Power 250 MW West Bakr wind energy farm project (WBWF) and associated powerlines during bird migration season autumn 2021 in the Gulf of Suez (GoS), Egypt.
- Request for Proposals ( RFP 003 |2021)
- Terms of Reference
- General Terms of Contract governing Contracts with Appraisers/Firms of Consultants
- Proposals to be submitted in two separate PDF files (Technical and Financial) no later than July 15, 2021 at 12:00 PM Cairo Local Time to email@example.com
- The financial proposal should be submitted “protected with password” as a lump-sum figure covering all expenses.
- Password will be requested from the technically succeeded companies.
- Proposals must be expressed in the English Language, and valid for a minimum period of 90 days.
Interested consultants can contact RCREEE for further information during working hours (09:00 -17:00) through the below channels:
Telephone: +202 2415 4755 (201)
Fax: +202 2415 4661