Call for candidatures for the position of Financial AccountantFebruary 22, 2022
Call for candidatures for the position of Head of FinanceFebruary 22, 2022
|Position: Graphic Designer
|Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension based on business needs and availibility of funds
|Location: Cairo – Regional Center for Renewable Enery and Energy Efficiency
|Deadline: 20 September
The Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (RCREEE) is an intergovernmental organization with diplomatic status that aims to enable and increase the adoption of renewable energy and energy efficiency practices in the Arab region. RCREEE teams with regional governments and global organizations to initiate and lead clean energy policy dialogues, strategies, technologies and capacity development in order to increase Arab states’ share of tomorrow’s energy.
For information on RCREEE and its activities, please visit http://www.rcreee.org
2- Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the communications with maintaining a consistent brand image through different creative design activities
- Update and maintain brand creative templates and guidelines for internal and external users
- Design marketing collateral layouts, documents, presentations, brochures, website layouts, demos, and reports
- Deal and communicate with external creative design agencies and print houses to ensure quality and compliance of outputs
- Support technical projects by designing layouts for different technical products (reports, booklets, etc) in coordination with the technical team
- Assists in maintaining RCREEE online presence through website and social media
- Perform other relevant tasks as advised by the management
3- Skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline. Professional certificate in graphic design is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Must have a strong knowledge of leading graphic software and technologies (Photoshop, Illustrator, In design, etc). Knowledge of final cut is a plus
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English. French is a plus.
- Internet and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency is required
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and deadlines-oriented
4- General Terms and Conditions
The Graphic Designer is required to work from RCREEE’s Cairo office on a full-time basis
Tenure of Appointment
The initial appointment will be for 6 months including a 3 months’ probation period.
Contract extension will be subject to performance and availability of funding.
- RCREEE is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply please send an updated CV and Portfolio highlighting relevant work experience to: email@example.com at the latest by 20 September 2016.
Please indicate in Message Subject: Graphic Designer
Emails without a subject line will be automatically discarded.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.