Call for candidates to the position of Communications SpecialistFebruary 22, 2022
Call for Candidates to the Position of Data entry and Document processing InternFebruary 22, 2022
Qualified candidates should send an updated CV, and a link or writing sample (applications without a sample will be ignored) to (email@example.com).
Duties and Responsibilities
The Copy Editor will work under the direct supervision of the Administration Manager carrying out the following duties:
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of RCREEE’s technical materials, reports, studies, and publications to develop conceptual marketing contents
- Conceptualize and draft various collateral contents from scratch. These include reports, briefs, websites, social media, brochures and others in English/ French/ Arabic
- Work closely with the technical team, suggesting changes to enhance readability, conciseness and style.
- Edit and proofread various technical and marketing contents while ensuring accuracy
- Draft and prepare press releases
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all RCREEE documents/reports/publications
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Translate contents between English/French/ Arabic.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in copywriting and/or marketing contents development.
- Excellent command of written English, French and Arabic.
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Expertise in MS Office platform.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Enthusiastic about the role of RCREEE and the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency field,
- and ready to learn.
- Internet proficiency and web search.
- Passion, Integrity and Energy!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.